Tampa operations remain
normal through the weekend, as the Crisis Management Team evaluates
the possible effects on Tampa. Please stay connected through our emergency
resources for updates, closures, and IT shutdown. If IT is taken down in
Tampa that will effect common systems throughout all sites. There will be early
notification if this occurs.
Orlando operations are closed through Tuesday. The CMT will monitor the situation and evaluate the need for additional closures.
Stay tuned to this site and the Emergency Communications Resources for continued updates.
Employee Emergency Number
(813) 887-1513 Call this number for the status of operations.
CAE USA Employee Emergency Messaging System
The CAE USA Employee Emergency Messaging System sends a text message, as well as, an optional email message to employees in the event of an emergency or office closure. Enrollment is entirely optional. The system is only used for critical events and is not used for regular business communications.
To sign up for the Emergency Messaging System
- Tampa employees text CAEUSATampa to 55000 from your phone and follow the prompts to complete sign up.
- Orlando employees text CAEUSAOrlando to 55000 from your phone and follow the prompts to complete sign up.
- Little Rock employees text CAEUSALittleRock to 55000 from your phone and follow the prompts to complete sign up.
- Dothan employees text CAEUSADothan to 55000 from your phone and follow the prompts to complete sign up.
- MSI Williamsburg employees text CAEUSAMSI to 55000 from your phone and follow the prompts to complete sign up.
Please note that all employees will receive Tampa notifications as more services are provided from Tampa.
You can also stay connected with Facebook (@caemilusa) by clicking on the icon at the top of the page.